Download Adyen apk 18.104.22.168 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 1.4 MB
Accept debit and credit cards, securely with chip & pin, anywhere. Supports Maestro, V PAY, MasterCard, Visa and American Express, with more to come. Competitive pricing for serious merchants. For registered businesses only.
Registration required via http://www.adyen.com/
Accept your first payment in 3 easy steps:
1. Download the Adyen app
2. Register online to receive your chip&pin terminal and login details
3. Log in to your app and start accepting payments
- All major cards, including debit cards (lower rate than credit cards)
- Very competitive pricing
- No other contracts required
- Direct weekly settlement to your bank account
- Works in all countries and currencies (currently Europe only)
- Proven payment platform that is used by the largest multi-channel retailers worldwide
Features for large merchants/partners:
- Part of Adyen's international, multi-channel offering
- Available as library for full, unbranded integration with your company's app
- Available as white label solution
- Free access to our backoffice with state-of-the-art analysis and risk tools, user management, fraud modules, notifications and reporting
Pricing (excl. VAT):
- Free app
- A one-time fee of €99 (includes 1 mobile payment terminal)
- €10 Euro per month, per device
- Commission fee per payment method through interchange + pricing. Meaning, we transparently add an open markup (€0.06 for debit, 0.60% for credit cards) to the credit card cost price.
Total costs (interchange + markup) per transaction can be as low as EUR 0.10 for a debit card and 1.40% for a credit card. See our website for examples.
For more information please visit our website adyen.com/products/face-to-face-payments/chip-and-pin/.
Cash Transactions added
Adyen part of our Finance and have average installs from 5000 to 10000. Last Update June 20, 2016. Google play rating is 81.8667. Current verison is 22.214.171.124. Actual size 1.4 MB.
Steer well clear! Disappointing - no proper support for Bluetooth printer and other bugs. "Early January" update that was promised has yet to materialise. Support OK but a bit grumpy... Please: - printable / emailable receipts for MOTO transactions are essential (I think it is the law in the UK) - proper support for the bluetooth printer that you suggest people buy. I want to be able to hand people something that actually looks like a receipt and not something I made up - transaction reference numbers that will correlate between printed receipt and online transaction details. Three month later....I have taken £2674 in payments, Adyen have retained £1545 of that because apparently mail and telephone orders are high risk. I am told I will have to wait six months to get my money, even now I have canceled my account. The payments that they did credit me took between 11 and 14 days to arrive. No excuse for this when I used to get them in three days from Worldpay. T&C's are very unclear and there is no proper explanation of their deposit system. Steer well clear of this company.
Excellent Does what it's supposed to do, and easy to use