Download Addition Thinking 1 apk 1.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 30.0 MB
It might help you most to tell you what this app isn’t. It is not a review of basic math facts or simple addition problems to practice. This educational app teaches strategies, consistent with the Common Core and NCTM (National Council of Teachers of Mathematics) standards. Strategies emphasized in this low-cost, comprehensive app include: counting all, count up, count on, and using a known fact; allowing the child to be free to solve mathematical situations in a way that makes sense to them. Teachers will recognize the value these apps will have as they integrate them into their lesson preparation.
* Learning through animation, sound and touch.
* Bugs do the teaching to add fun and whimsy.
* Tutorial format guides your child through the activities.
* Based on the Common Core Math Standards for 1st Graders.
*Provides 4 ways to do each problem
* Correct answers get immediate and consistent praise while wrong answers simply ask them to try again.
*Multi-sensory learning creates a high degree of interactivity through voice, written words and animations.
*Fun bug graphics holds your child’s attention.
* Personalized feedback every step of the way.
Bugbrained part of our Education and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update Aug. 12, 2013. Google play rating is 100.0. Current verison is 1.0. Actual size 30.0 MB.