Download AceQL Demo apk free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 0 bytes
AceQL Demo is a demo of our AceQL Software.
The Android app allows to connect to EC2 Amazon Cloud and query or update a PostgreSQL database using SQL commands. The SQL commands are sent over http using our AceQL virtual JDBC Driver.
More info about AceQL:
Access remote SQL Databases securely from Android apps using JDBC
AceQL (http://www.aceql.com) combines a virtual JDBC Driver and a framework to enable remote JDBC access over HTTP. Android application developers can access remote and cloud SQL databases in the cloud by simply including standard JDBC calls in their code, just like they would for a local database. This greatly eases the development of Android apps that need to access remote data.
AceQL comes with a complete set of features: main data types are implemented, including BLOBs/CLOBs, and transactions are supported. Security has been taken into account starting with the design stage: server-side configuration lets admins specify strong authentication and security rules in order to ensure database security.
• Supports Windows, Unix/Linux and OS X on server side.
• Supports major SQL databases and JDBC Drivers.
• Allows standard JDBC syntax for all operations.
• Client/Server communications and exchanges entirely performed over HTTP or HTTPS on standard ports.
• Optimized and designed to manage heavy traffic with JDBC connection pooling, data streaming, stateless sessions, etc.
• Full default configuration included for easy and rapid deployment.
• Configuration-neutral. Configuration is done through getters in Java classes using Dependency injection. This allows you to easily define your configuration strategy and implementation (.ini file, XML, etc.) A small set of configuration methods can be used as-is or overloaded with your own code.
• Supports multi databases configuration per installation.
• Supports simultaneous JDBC Connections from client side.
• Supports JDBC calls from Java threads.
• Also packaged as a real JDBC Driver for use with third party programs and/or explorer tools.
• No prerequisite on server side except Java.
• Easy installation & setup: client & server side packaged in one Jar with no dependencies.
• Entirely coded in Java.
• Developed by and for Android developers.
Data Management / JDBC data types
• Supports SQL Commit & Rollback, including Savepoints.
• Supports main JDBC data types for columns: Boolean, Integer, Short, Double, Float, BigDecimal, Long, String, Date, Time, Timestamp.
• Supports URL & Arrays.
• Supports RowId.
• Supports BLOBs and CLOBs with no size limits.
• Supports queries returning ResultSet with no size limits.
• Support setting limits on the size of requests.
• Uses input stream and output stream I/O for BLOB/CLOB updates and reads.
• Uses input stream and output stream I/O for ResultSet transfer.
• Includes built-in and easy to use helper classes for GUI Progress Bar implementations.
• Fully supports database catalog queries (DatabaseMetaData and ResultSetMetaData.)
• Supports stored procedures.
Nicolas de Pomereu part of our Libraries & Demo and have average installs from 10 to 50. Last Update Sept. 7, 2014. Google play rating is 0.0. Current verison is None. Actual size 0 bytes.