Download AcademyQ apk 1.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 30.0 MB
Enhance your knowledge of otolaryngology-head and neck surgery with hundreds of study questions to test your recall, interpretation, and problem solving skills. Try 10 questions free when you install the app. Activities in this app are not eligible for CME credit.
The American Academy of Otolaryngology—Head and Neck Surgery (hyperlink to: http://www.entnet.org/aboutus/ ) (AAO-HNS) is the world's largest organization representing specialists who treat the ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck. The Academy represents nearly 12,000 otolaryngologist—head and neck surgeons who diagnose and treat disorders of those areas.
The AAO-HNS Foundation (AAO-HNSF) works to advance the art, science, and ethical practice of otolaryngology-head and neck surgery through education, research, and lifelong learning.
AAO-HNSF’s Continuing Professional Development Program (CPD) (hyperlink to: http://www.entnet.org/educationandresearch/index.cfm#cp_jump_126274) offers AcademyQ to assist otolaryngology – head and neck surgeons in assessing their current knowledge in each of the practice areas within the specialty.
What’s included in AcademyQ?
Installation of the app includes ten free questions spanning all eight otolaryngology specialty areas. The app offers two complete sets of 400 questions; one released in 2012 and another in 2014. Each question set is available for $49.99.
Questions are offered in each of the specialty areas below.
• Core Otolaryngology and Practice Medicine
• Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery
• General Otolaryngology
• Head and Neck Surgery
• Laryngology and Bronchesophagology
• Otology and Neurotology
• Pediatric Otolaryngology
• Rhinology and Allergy
Other Great Features
• Questions with rationales developed by nationally recognized otolaryngology experts.
• Thorough feedback for each question.
• Linked references for additional reading .
• Handy app features include answer tracking, note taking, voice annotating, and reference links.
• Quickly find topics of interest with multiple search index options, including searching by keyword and a smart full-text search.
• Zoom in on images and videos and view them in portrait or landscape mode.
• Ability to mark as favorites the questions you need to reference again.
• Study on the go; no connectivity is needed to instantly access AcademyQ for questions and answers once they are purchased.
Developed and designed by Amphetamobile
(AMMO) Amphetamobile, LLC part of our Medical and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update Aug. 11, 2015. Google play rating is 52.5. Current verison is 1.0. Actual size 30.0 MB.
Multiple errors Description of the answer will say one thing, but the correct answer will be something different. Every subject category has at least one error
How to purchase more questions?
So, the app will be fixed in July? Because it's not, and it is August.
Still can't get the second set of questions on android