Download A350 XWB MAGAZINE apk 3.3.8 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 5.4 MB
Starting with this edition and continuing up to and after the A350 XWB’s aircraft first flight, Airbus will bring you an atractive all-access backstage pass on the development, assembly and flight tests for this truly revolutionary aircraft.
All in a newsstand application, including exclusive insights and experiences:
- Meet the flight test crew pilots, and watch their in depths portraits
- Discover the milestones of this aircraft, from its launch announcement to its first flight and beyond
- Visit the A350 XWB flight simulators and ground test facilities.
- Discover what makes the three A350 XWB models different from each other and from the competition.
Immediate boarding for the ride of a lifetime on this revolutionary aircraft with Airbus.
- Readers are now prompted to confirm downloads on metered (non-WiFi) connections.
- Analytics overlay tracking for Audio overlays and end of article reached event.
- Background audio is now supported.
- In-app web views are now supported. If you create a button with a Go To URL action and select the "Open in Folio" option in the Folio Overlays panel, the HTML page is displayed within an in-app browser. Tapping the device's back button returns to the article.
Airbus part of our News & Magazines and have average installs from 5000 to 10000. Last Update Sept. 22, 2014. Google play rating is 84.1935. Current verison is 3.3.8. Actual size 5.4 MB.
XWB Thanks for the non-Apple support!
Blur images The latest #07 are blurred on some pages
Its good to say XWB..!
Love the app Thanks for fixing the app n sending in issue number 6 as I look forward to reading it as I always fly on Airbus if I can when I fly. Your a dependable company n so are all the apps you have developed. Great company...Ahead of Boeing as Airbus is more open to the public about info n Boeing keeps it to shareholders. I love AirBus. John
Crashing Great app but it crashes also so much videos don't work on the last update
Crashing on Android 4.4 Crashing on Nexus 7 2012 with Android 4.4.. Would like to see it working again!!!!
Great but ... ... a space hog. For those Samsung Galaxy Tablet 2 users with 4GB internal device storage downloading the 3 issues (as of 2013 June) of over 250MB per issue will force the reader to be very conservative and smart with this pretty app. The complete issue is nearing 1GB of internal storage. I downloaded each issue, read it, deleted it and on to the next. Unfortunately my device will NOT allow me to move the files to a 32GB external card so I read the issues then delete them. Beautiful apps require lots of memory (RAM or storage or both). This is a beautiful app to whet the tastes of those developing a love affair for Airbus's newest baby. Unfortunately, I cannot keep it on my device. Otherwise this would get a graphically deserved 5Star. DonLL
Provides a great insight No problems with this app on my Acer a510, full screen with good resolution. Smooth video presentations. If you have any interest in the developing future of commercial aviation, it's well worth a look.
Poor It just shows a dialog saying "unable to connect to the internet" - the same internet it just got downloaded from. Also doesn't take pixel density into account so text and controls are tiny on high density displays. Doesn't use action bar. Looks like a poorly ported iOS app.