Download 98.1 KKFM apk 22.214.171.124 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 12.0 MB
Download the official 98.1 KKFM app, it’s easy to use and always FREE!
With the official app, you can stay connected from work, home, or on the road. Follow us on social media, get access to all our other unique content, features and more!
- See current and recently played songs and multi-week playlist
- Thumb through the latest local news
- Follow the latest posts from social media
- Wake up to your favorite show with our alarm clock. Record a personal message to play before waking up to the show.
- Fall asleep while listening to your favorite show
- See the weekly shows schedule so you don’t miss a thing
- Real time weather for where you are
- Share our app via Facebook, Twitter, and e-mail
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s audience measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen’s TV Ratings. To learn more about our digital audience measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
New visual audio controls
New menu system
New settings options
AirKast, Inc. part of our Music & Audio and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update Sept. 22, 2016. Google play rating is 79.1304. Current verison is 126.96.36.199. Actual size 12.0 MB.
KKFM has always rocked me out. Being a Springs native I have always listened to KKFM.
Keep rocking The best radio ever coming from denver colo im a cspg native kkfm full throttle beat any station up here
Liked the station when I visited Colorado... but I am installing because the permissions are too invasive for a radio app. Too bad!
Awesome Love that it plays bab and Tom in the morning
It's okay. I love kkfm and the app is decent enough. The only problem, which is a big one, is that anytime a text message or phone call comes through, the app cuts out.
Bad hnderstand the need for ads, but the same Toyota add 7 times in the middle of a song...not worth it. Uninstalled!
Has only worked once I am properly connected, won't connect. Two separate devices.
I just don't get it.. Every time I get a text or email or any notification at all the radio cuts out... what's the point??