Download 94.7 WMAS apk 220.127.116.11 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 12.0 MB
Download the official 94.7 WMAS app, it’s easy to use and always FREE!
With the official app, you can stay connected from work, home, or on the road. Follow us on social media, get access to all our other unique content, features and more!
- See current and recently played songs and multi-week playlist
- Access all your favorite podcast shows on demand. Listen live (less storage requirement) or download and listen when offline
- Thumb through the latest local news
- Follow the latest posts from social media
- Wake up to your favorite show with our alarm clock. Record a personal message to play before waking up to the show.
- Fall asleep while listening to your favorite show
- See the weekly shows schedule so you don’t miss a thing
- Real time weather for where you are
- Share our app via Facebook, Twitter, and e-mail
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s audience measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen’s TV Ratings. To learn more about our digital audience measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
New visual audio controls
New menu system
New settings options
AirKast, Inc. part of our Music & Audio and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update Sept. 21, 2016. Google play rating is 87.1429. Current verison is 18.104.22.168. Actual size 12.0 MB.
Terrible This app is terrible. If I scroll the lyrics, it stops playing. Lyrics jump around when scrolled. If I use the buttons, it stops playing. In the background, constantly stops to buffer. The cover art doesn't even display properly. This app is terrible. Screw this, I'll just pull up WMAS on IHeartRadio!
I grew up on this station. My dad always played it and it grew on me. App's working nicely on my HTC shift. Kudos.
Love this station! Love to listen to them. Glad its an app now for my Galaxy S
Sorry It stopped playing when I navigated to another app (I was hoping to listen while doing something else). Then the app never fully closed; when I flicked it from my open apps, it continued to show as loading. I had to uninstall it in order to stop it from running. I can stream the station using Tune In Radio, making this app redundant anyway.