Download 24 Clock Widget apk Day free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 357.0 KB
Live Another Day for the stylish widget clock where every second counts.
First and only widget with live seconds accurately advancing on screen.
Everyday is a thrill ride.
Manage that ride with the 24 clock.
Jack your homescreen.
A stylish widget clock where every second counts.
The action never stops with hourly, 1/2 and 1/4 hour chimes. Full of options.
The following widget takes place on your desktop. Events occur in real time.
- New: Can be added as a lock screen widget on Android 4.2.
- New Fullscreen Mode.
- Added multiple size options to widget.
- Added more options for chime lengths.
- Added multiple size options for font.
- Works better in portrait and landscape mode.
- Added full support for tablets and large and small screen devices.
- Added higher quality sounds.
- Fixed HTC Sense bug that didn't display seconds.
- Featured live at Google I/O
- Top Android Developer by Google
- Droid Life - App of the Day
- The Droid Guy - App of the Week
- Featured Crave App
- Byte - App of the Week
- El Androide Libre Review
- Video Review by Android and Me
- Today Magazine's App of the Week
- Android Guys/Gal Review
Why all the permissions?
- Internet is used for statistics -- there's an option to share stats if you want to.
- Read logs is for sending bug reports -- we have our own bug reporting integrated in the app, it collects the app's logs and generates an email that you can review before sending. We don't collect other apps logs.
- Sdcard is used for sharing stats if you want to, e.g. save to sdcard and upload image to any social network you like (the app will auto-detect if you have some app like Google+ or FB installed and suggest that.)
- Read phone state is used to deactivate the chime sound during calls. The chime is an option of course, disabled by default.
- Retrieve running apps is used to only activate the widget when the home screen is visible. If another app is the main, the widget stops updating. Saves CPU/battery.
We are exclusive to the Google Play Store. Please make sure to get the newest version from us here:
24 Clock Widget - http://bit.ly/l9VazG
What is 24 Clock Widget?
A digital clock showing a 24 hour or 12 hour clock as beautiful widgets in varied size options all with active seconds. In addition get full screen clock, optimized for tablets and all screen sizes. No person can stop Jack Bauer.
Day 2 (update 4):
- 24 Clock Widget can be added as a lock screen widget on Android 4.2.
- Minor bug fixes.
Day 2 (update 3):
- New Settings > Uptime tab: share your stats!
- Fixed chime alarm not firing at expected time
Day 2 (update 2):
- Better support for tablets
- New Heads Up Display for widgets
To use the new Heads Up Display, recreate your existing widgets to gain access.
- Improved controls
- Bug fixes
Day 2 (update 1):
see main description
RDRR Labs part of our Tools and have average installs from 100000 to 500000. Last Update Aug. 30, 2013. Google play rating is 79.1315. Current verison is Day. Actual size 357.0 KB.
Very Good I think its beautiful. I like it. My major complain is at 4pm it shows 04pm. 04 means 4am. I don't see different sound option. Can it also work as a screen saver?, means time floating..
Can get annoying when it goes off every 1/4 an hour It's great to find the exact time. Really like this app but can be annoying
Simple I needed a simple clock with seconds to sync non-internet, non-time sync'd computers. This is the first app I found on my brief search that did exactly what I wanted. Works for me. Color options would be nice, but the default color is just fine though - easy on the eyes. Samsung S5 Active. Kit Kat 4.4.2
Great but when tapped multiple times... Love app but when the clock is tapped multiple times (sometimes happens when the first app does not have an effect) multiple times play at the same time and that sounds terrible. it should only play one Chime at a time.
Well I love the functionality of seeing the clock with seconds, but my battery life is cut by 66% by keeping the widget active.
Cool And i, too, have "unlocked the secret Easter egg message, dormant all these years." And hell if i know how i did it but I'm glad I'm not alone...
Very nice look! But.... I like it not only because I loved the TV series, but because the look is exactly the what I want in a digital clock widget. HOWEVER, I'm withholding the 5th star until I can touch it and open my alarm configuration... just about every other clock widget has it.
Samsung Galaxy S3 I love 24 and this widget. I, also, "uncovered the secret easter egg message, dormant all these years." :)
Great app Awesome secondary clock, especially for when I'm trying to sync clocks to the phone's time
:-) I liked it. Still use it from time to time...
24 fans always get a 5 star from me
Only 2 chimes Should be three
Nice Here's yer nickel!
24 I love this film.
Hi. Love this app but sometimes the time seems to be disappearing from my home screen and I have to add the widget again
My favorite show ever in history!
Galaxy note 2 ain't working Revised rating as I had a further play and it now works.
Good Been on my home screen for over a year now...every now and then it stops but usually recovers quickly..nice widget.
Useless Its useless widget........
Nice Was good exactly what i expected
Martin I have had this for over a year, and I just discovered if you touch the widget in the right spot, you here jack say " events occurs in real time" then a message pops up and says you found a easter egg that hasn't been found in years. So have fun touching the widget all over to find it!
Just a little change I love how you can put the clock on your home page but i wish you could change the color of the numbers or your backround
Radio silence... Awesome app...only thing i am hoping for is a start time and end time for radio silence mode. That way it wont disturb light sleepers :)
Great! Great idea for a widget. Love the chime feature. All other options are good. Got fast reply from dev to feature suggestion as well.
Great clock app!! Really nice looking clock app. Would give it 5 stars if it had the same fading animation like the 24 clock.
Good Good, The but a transparency option would make it perfect.
Had to reboot! At first the widget never showed up, but after a reboot it did. 5/5
Awesome !! I love it !!! Defently recommend for any 24 fan.
Essetial for 24 fans Very cool app, makes you feel like every hour counts just like the TV series.
Riddled with bugginess The concept is great. Available options work fine. BUT widget stops even after telling it not to pause when launcher inactive, and sometimes this widget randomly appears, disappears, crashes, or REPLACES OTHER RANDOM WIDGETS! uninstalling. Moto RAZR xt910
Love it I've never watched the program 24, but its a cool widget nevertheless!
Good widget, it does everything you except from clock widget and never crashes (using it for almost a month on different ROMs), perfect.
Perfect App I've tried this app out since others where like going interval's of 5 seconds. Now this one I've tried solved the problem for now. This app works flawlessly on Android 5.1 Lollipop Edition and on a Motorola G First Generation. It will be nice if we have font and color options with this. Also I need an clock that shows seconds because I need to stay ontime. My ontime rating is 65% out of 100%. Due to infact that I always stay ontime!. This is what I can say about the app!
Good good choices for 1 icon hight . if u give date also in 1 line it is very useful .
Not perfect If there is was an option to have Jack say every hour the following takes place between blank and blank this would be the perfect 24 experience.
The clock looks better but i'm unable to install the widget on homescreen on lenovo a6000+