Download 105.3 The Bear apk 184.108.40.206 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 12.0 MB
Download the official 105.3 The Bear app, it’s easy to use and always FREE!
With the official app, you can stay connected from work, home, or on the road. Follow us on social media, get access to all our other unique content, features and more!
- See current and recently played songs and multi-week playlist
- Thumb through the latest local news
- Follow the latest posts from social media
- Wake up to your favorite show with our alarm clock. Record a personal message to play before waking up to the show.
- Fall asleep while listening to your favorite show
- See the weekly shows schedule so you don’t miss a thing
- Real time weather for where you are
- Share our app via Facebook, Twitter, and e-mail
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s audience measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen’s TV Ratings. To learn more about our digital audience measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
New visual audio controls
New menu system
New settings options
AirKast, Inc. part of our Music & Audio and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update Sept. 12, 2016. Google play rating is 68.3333. Current verison is 220.127.116.11. Actual size 12.0 MB.
Pretty lousy. Pretty useless app. Has long periods of blackouts and silence. Of course, listening to The Bear on a radio has similar results, long periods of silence in the middle of a broadcast. Seriously unprofessional app from a seriously unprofessional radio station.
To many permissions. I wanted to listen to the VT game that was on the 105.3 station at the time, but after accepting way too many unnecessary permissions and still giving me video ads, it was only music.
This app totally sucks, it barely works.
Phone notifications interrupt stream. Anytime you're listening to the stream and anything on the phone causes a notification the stream stops, after 5-10 seconds of dead air a commercial plays, then the stream resumes. Very annoying...